Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Oscars






My Dream is to one day get to this event and hopefully I well win one, the only problem would be I would not know what to say, but I think it would go like this & I would like to win it for  best original Screenplay & Best Actor, the type of film that I wrote is a drama comedy, my favourite writers are Sylvester Stallone who has wrote many known films Including Rocky, The Expendables, & I am a fan of writer Hunter S. Thompson who's books have gone on to become hollywood films E.g The Rum Dairy & Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas both Staring Johnny Deep. 




I would like to thank the Academy for this award am I would like to thank my parents for believing  in me, I also want to thank the producers and the director for choosing me thank so much and I would like to thank all of you because I see this as a family get together in a way and by giving me this you have allowed me in to your family and i thank you all so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment