Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sunset

Sunset


                                  Star Wars Sunset Scene 

The pictures that I chose is a sunset. This inspires me because it shows claim and quietness even know I'm involved in a industry that has chaos everyday but even thought I to be in a claim and quiet environment I like the chaos, and this can make me  write good screenplays, not only that I could set outside and watch a sunset take place. Some films have use a sunset,  Perhaps the most Famous sunset scene was in Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope.



I like the way the artist shows you the different colours in the picture and I like the fact that he chose the ocean to take the picture which makes the light bounce of the ocean and makes it even more beautiful and gives it that depth of field. 

No comments:

Post a Comment